1. Incorporation of data into the personal data file.
In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, the owner of VGInvestment (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Owner’), informs about the existence of a personal data file containing data that customers and/or users enter into the different sections of the website, being the owner the controller of such file and the recipient of processed data unless expressly stated otherwise in the following sections. The user and owner of such data is informed, and unequivocally agrees to the incorporation of their personal data into the file when filling out forms, entering data, and using any other data collection system on this website in order to sell contracted products, if any, provide and offer services, as well as keep the user informed about product offers if the user has expressly consented to it. In this case, the user may receive informative or promotional electronic communications and may unsubscribe to them at any time free of charge. The data requested in the different sections are mandatory for the provision of the service unless such obligation is not stated in the corresponding field. The user may withdraw their consent for the commercial uses mentioned above at any time and free of charge.
2. Type of data collected.
During user registration in this website, the following personal data shall be collected and incorporated into the file: -Name and contact email
3. Transfer of personal data.
The personal data provided shall only be transferred to third parties in cases governed by the current legislation. No data transfer shall occur without the express consent of the affected party unless such consent is not required in accordance with the applicable law.
4. Data processing and veracity.
The Owner commits to the duty of processing personal data confidentially. Therefore, the owner shall take all reasonable security measures provided by law to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorised access to such data. The user shall be responsible for the veracity of the data provided and the Owner reserves the right to cancel an account in case of irregularities regarding the veracity of such data. In addition, cookies may be used on some pages of this site for statistical purposes or user and customer service improvement.
5. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to processing.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition regarding their personal data under the terms established in the current legislation after contacting the Owner by any means that prove the sending and receipt of the request, via email to [field pending] or at the postal address [field pending] and stating the following data to exercise a right:
- Name, surname, and a photocopy of the ID card of the interested party and, in particular cases, of the person that legally represents the interested party, as well as the document proving such representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other means that proves the identity in compliance with the law.
- Petition in which the request is made.
- Address for notification purposes, date, and signature of the requester.
- Documents proving the request made, if any.
This data protection policy may be subject to modifications over time due to possible changes in the legislation, jurisprudence, or the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority. Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to modify these conditions to comply with new practices in the sector and the legislation or jurisprudence in force when accessing the web.
In this regard, we inform that cookies are files that may be downloaded to a device when accessing certain web pages and that allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about users’ or devices’ browsing habits, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which such device is used, cookies may be used to identify the user.
In general terms, the following cookie types (a cookie may also belong to different categories) are defined in the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s Cookie Guide:
- Own cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses web pages.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that enable the user to browse through a web page, platform, or application and use different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing sections with restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, making the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements when browsing, storing content for video or sound distribution, or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation Cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with some general default features according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, browser type, regional setting, among others.
- Analysis Cookies: If adequately processed by the website or third parties, these cookies allow for the counting of Users and, thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered. Therefore, the browsing activity on web pages is analysed in order to improve the offering of products or services.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on specific criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Cookies that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the users’ behaviour that is obtained from the permanent observation of browsing habits to develop a specific profile and display advertising based on it.
When visiting a web page or opening an email in which an advertisement or promotion of products or services from the web page is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser to subsequently display advertising related to searches made, to control related ads, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they are shown, at what time they are viewed, among others.
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
Session Cookies, Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics)
For more information about Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
If your browser is not listed above, please, search on the Internet or check your browser options.